My client is an international, award-winning design practice known to create impressive and innovative designs for predominately workplace environments. Their clients include globally recognised companies and as a testament to the services my client provides, over 85% of their client base are repeats.
- Excellent career development/leadership programs
- 'Family feel culture'
- Opportunity to work across all facets of projects
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you, as a budding Interior Designer to join a team of friendly designers that will give you excellent exposure, not only to working on the entirety of large projects, but also to a collaborative and supportive environment.
In order to be the successful candidate, you will need:
- Full Australian working rights
- A minimum of 2 years local experience working in a design practice
- Experience working on workplace, hospitality and/or retail projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Ideally have prior experience with designing activity based workplaces
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent discipline
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027