My client is an internationally acclaimed mutli-disciplinary design practice known for their consistency in producing innovative design work. Conveniently located in the heart of Sydney, the studio is looking to add a talented, creative Interior Designer to their close-knit Interiors team.
- They maintain a non-hierarchical structure within the office to ensure the environment is collaborative and supportive
- Career Development programs
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects
- Award-winning design team
Working as a mid-level Interior designer for my client, you'll be working within an established, tight-knit team known for their design work particularly within the hospitality, commercial and residential realms.
You'll be involved from start to finish on a variety of small to large scale projects, with the opportunity to provide design input from the get-go.
In order to be the successful applicant for this position, you will need
- Minimum of 3 years' local experience (preferably working within the workplace, residential and/or hospitality market)
- Strong conceptual design abilities - as evidenced in your portfolio
- To be a team player
- A tertiary degree in Interior Design/Architecture
- ArchiCAD or Revit proficiency
- Ideally have prior experience with Rhino and Grasshopper
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you'd like more information regarding this position, please get in contact with Alexandra Lowe on 02 8252 4027 or email her at email@example.com