My client is a small but established design firm that specialises in producing retail, hospitality and commercial projects. Known as award-winning within the industry, my client is looking to bring on an experienced and creative interior designer initially on a temporary basis to assist with a substantial increase to their pipeline of work.
- Opportunity for permanency
- Excellent culture - social and supportive of each other
- Competitive hourly rate
Your role primarily will be to assist the team with the design and documentation of mostly retail shop, cafe, food kiosk and restaurant projects. You'll need to have excellent time management and organisation skills as you will be working on multiple projects at once.
This is a very hands on position so ideally you will have a strong understanding and demonstrated experience with documentation and joinery detailing within the retail and hospitality industries.
In order to be the successful applicant for this position, you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years local experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience within the hospitality and retail markets
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of softwares: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp &/or V-Ray
- Competency across both PC and Apple operating platforms
If you believe you'd be a suitable candidate for this position, please submit your application including your CV and Portfolio by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
Alternatively, for more information regarding this role, feel free to call or email Alexandra Lowe from CGC Recruitment on 02 8252 4027 OR email her at firstname.lastname@example.org