My client is a leading Australian design studio located within the Sydney Metro area. They are specialists in reinventing commercial work spaces and the way we work. With an embracing culture, the studio consists of over 30 award-winning designers who are looking for a talented Interior Designer to join their team as they've got a significant and steady pipeline of work coming through.
- Opportunity for career progression - mentorship
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to worth directly alongside the Director of Interiors
As a mid-level Interior Designer for my client, you will work on predominately mid to high-end corporate office interiors. You will be required to assist within a team of other designers on major projects from start to finish - e.g. designing, preparing documentation packages as well as liaising with consultants & suppliers etc.
- Minimum 4 years' local experience working predominately on workplace projects
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent discipline
- Proficient in AutoCAD & SketchUp
- Excellent design and documentation skills - as evidenced in your portfolio
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027