Join the Sydney office of a dynamic and established Australian design studio as an Interior Designer. My client is a specialist in re-imagining the environments and the way in which we work.
You would be a part of a supportive and collaborative culture, joining over 30 award-winning design professionals working on a steady pipeline of work.
Working for my client has numerous benefits, some of which are:
- The opportunity for career progression - Including a development program
- Opportunity to work on large scale projects for some of Australia's largest companies
- Excellent cultural environment
- Competitive salary package
Your role as a mid-level interior designer will be focused predominately on assisting with the design and delivery of mid to high-end workplace interiors. You will be required to liaise and coordinate with a team of designers, PMs, service consultants and all other stakeholders on major projects to ensure the projects integrity is consistently maintained.
You will have:
- At least 3 years working within the industry on predominately commercial office projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD & ideally SketchUp too
- Proven excellence with your design and documentation skills
- Excellent design portfolio
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Design (or an equivalent)
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to drop Alexandra Lowe at CGC Recruitment an email
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 8252 4027