Join a nationally recognised, leading design practice based in the heart of Sydney's CBD. With a specialism in commercial projects, my client also provides services to a variety of markets and industry sectors including Education, Retail and Hospitality.
You would be a part of a supportive and collaborative culture, joining over 30 award-winning design professionals working on a steady pipeline of work, mentored by highly talented design and technical professionals.
Working as a mid-level Interior Designer for my client, you will be supporting a fast-paced team, across all facets of a project. You'll liaise and coordinate with a team of designers, PMs, service consultants and all other relevant stakeholders on minor and major projects to ensure the projects integrity is consistently maintained and delivery is seamless.
To be the successful applicant, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years working within the industry on predominately commercial office projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD & ideally SketchUp too
- Proven skills with your design and documentation skills on commercial projects
- Excellent design portfolio
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Design (or an equivalent)
- Full Australian Working Rights