Work for an award-winning multi-disciplinary design practice, renowned for producing projects that shape our community and our interactions with the built environment. My client is known within the industry to be one of the leading design studios in Australia. Their designers work on all facets of a project to ensure a seamless, successful delivery of a well-thought out space.
As a mid-level Interior Designer for my client, you will be working within a collaborative team, on projects from start to finish, alongside consultants from other disciplines. You will have exposure to working on a variety large-scale, complex projects in their entirety.
In order to be considered for this position, you should have:
- Prior experience with workplace and multi-residential projects
- Strong design and documentation skills
- A minimum of 3 years local experience
- Excellently presented portfolio
- Proficiency with SketchUp + AutoCAD and ideally Revit
- Enjoy working in an integrated team of designers
- Full Australian working rights
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design or an equivalent discipline
To submit your application, please click APPLY NOW and submit a copy of your CV and Portfolio combined into a single PDF. If you're unable to do this, please submit your application and email a copy of your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion regarding this great opportunity, please call Alexandra Lowe on 02 8252 4027.