My client is a leading integrated design practice specialising in residential, commercial and hospitality projects. Their Sydney office has excellent views and is home to 25 design professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an established team of five within a multi-disciplinary practice with an excellent reputation. You would be joining the team as a solid mid-weight interior designer with the idea for career progression in the long-term.
- Strong focus on the design of residential, commercial and hospitality projects
- Involved in the project design and documentation stages
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time
- Working as part of a high performing team with an excellent culture
- Minimum 4+ years local post graduate experience in an interior design role
- High proficiency in Revit
- Ideally prior experience with Aged-care and/or multi-residential projects
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design
If you're a passionate Interior Designer looking for the opportunity to join a company that will allow you to develop your career, please click 'Apply Now'.
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to get in touch with me at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027