$120,000.00 - $150,000.00
Global Engineering Business - Large AU Presence
A globally respected and regarded multi-disciplinary Building Services Consultancy with a strong national presence and a perception for premium design. Working across multiple market sectors in NSW, specifically holding high regard in infrastructure and build environment design.
A consultancy that is continuing to expand their presence across the country with design professionals of the highest calibre. They boast a mixed team of young and enthusiastic engineers as well as an array of highly experienced engineers with a passion to work on the largest and most engaging infrastructure and building projects Australia has to offer. This has helped them take a strong foothold in many of the large city changing projects in Australia.
Off the back of a very strong and growing pipeline, a position has opened to support a number of medium to large scale projects in Sydney. Your role will include:
- Managing selected projects (or parts of projects) meeting budgetary, quality and time-frame targets and taking responsibility for resource allocation;
- Managing subcontractors, quality assurance and client feedback and ensure effective communication of any changes/modifications;
- Working on projects in high rise construction, re-development of existing buildings, industrial, institutional, stations and commercial buildings;
- Ensuring the integrity of overall design as well as planning, quality assurance, site inspections, design delivery and budget control of design projects;
- Liaising with the Project Manager and the client to keep informed of all developments associated with the project;
- Maintaining a good understanding of the background of client business and related industry to facilitate building effective and enduring relationships and consolidating both company and personal credibility in the industry; and
- Promoting awareness of technical risk assessments, mitigation and best value design options.
- 4 to 8 years' relevant experience within Mechanical Building Services in Australia is required;
- Experience in Retail, Residential, Commercial, education and health projects;
- Relevant experience in delivering a project from concepts to construction;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team;
- Proven client engagement skills;
- Strong client focus and the ability to work within or lead a project team; and
- Demonstrated experience of working independently and the ability to work in a complex challenging environment.
- Flexible work options
- Great salary
- Superb offices
- Career path
- Active social club