My client is a boutique, award-winning practice that integrates landscape architecture and urban design to deliver design excellence across the board. With a varied portfolio and an increased pipeline of work, they're currently seeking a creative Landscape Architect to join their team.
To name a few, their portfolio of work includes education, master plans, community/public domain, mixed-use type projects.
In this position, you'll be working alongside the senior landscape team, managing small - mid sized projects with assistance (when needed).
You'll be assisting with the preparation of documentation using Vectorworks, across the entire scope of a project, coordinating with all relevant personnel, ensuring the seamless delivery of projects are on time, within budget and to the clients brief.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a landscape architect in Australia
- Strong understanding of Vectorworks + Adobe Suite
- Strong graphic, written and verbal skills
- Experience working across projects from start to finish
- Ideally prior experience working on a range of projects
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you would like more information regarding this position, please give Christina Ryan a call on 02 8252 4020, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org