My client is a leading multi-disciplinary design studio with a stellar reputation on a global scale, for delivering stellar designs, particularly within the public realm. They have an established, award-winning landscape team who're known for delivering large scale, complex projects across a wide variety of sectors.
- Globally recognised design studio
- Collaborative and inclusive environment
- Professional development programs
- Work on landmark projects across Australia
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Competitive remuneration package
My client is seeking an established, Graduate Landscape Architect with a strong understanding of the market, who ideally has worked across all facets of a project, particularly within the design and documentation stage, to work collaboratively within their landscape team as well as the wider office.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working locally within the Australian Landscape Architectural industry
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite + Revit and Rhino skills are highly desirable
- Ideally prior experience working on public, commercial or hospitality projects
- Excellent design and graphic capabilities - including 3D renders
- Tertiary qualifications within Landscape Architecture
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you're a graduate landscape architect looking to join an internationally recognised design studio and the above position appeals to you, please click "Apply Now".
Or, if you'd like any further information, please feel free to give Alexandra Lowe a call on 02 8252 4027, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org