- Step up to a Junior PM level
- Medium sized successful business with awesome culture.
- Projects up to $50m with a variety of sectors
A medium sized builder who specialise in complex refurbishments and also does one off new builds throughout the Sydney region are actively seeking a Junior Project Manager for multiple health projects coming up.
As a company they pride themselves on creating unique spaces across Sydney. They are developing a reputation for producing a quality product in a H&S strong environment.
Despite the difficult financial environment we are in at the moment they are seeing 2020 as a growth year and have won $80m worth of work due to start in the next 2 months.
As the Junior PM you will lead the charge on all contractual matters and commercial matters reporting to the Director. You'll be supported by a Project Manager initially on your first project and a strong Senior Site Manager who will take the lead on delivering the site to your programme.
The initial project in a $15m high-end refurbishment of a medical centre in Sydney.
The is a great opportunity for a Contract Admin / Senior Contract Administrator who wants to step up and move into a Junior PM role. The culture has a team ethos and one where everyone chips in to help each other to produce exceptional results. They are a young company that have a clear vision for where they want to be in the future, and they want people who can grow with the company.
Skill and Experience:
- Seeking a Senior Contract Administrator ready to Step up.
- Construction / Engineering Degree with Minimum of 5 years CA experience
- Experience working for a builder in the health sector is essential.
- Be able to lead from the front
- Confident in your ability
Call John Ainge 0400 516 014 or email email@example.com