A great opportunity for a foreman with 1-2 years worth of experience to join a reputable builder who have opened a new office here in Sydney. A hugely reputable QLD Fit Out builder are kicking some serious goals here in NSW and are looking for a Site Manager and Contract Administrator to join the team. Project up to $10m D&C and Construction Management Contracts.
NSW Office and Culture:
Current staff numbers in NSW are sitting at 15 including PM's CA's and Site Managers. They are looking grow organically with the right staff, ensuring the culture remains positive. As a office they have a "can do"positive attitude, where everyone support each other to achieve great project outcomes.
As a Junior Foreman you will be supported by an established team including Project Manager, Contract Administrator and an experienced Site Manager. Initially you be working a large refurbishment job valued at $5m . This would see you getting exposure to a full range of works including structural works, demolition and roofing. Your duties will include:
- Managing Contractors - To ensure work quality and program
- Run Inductions and Pre-start meeting.
- Manage Safety - Reviewing and Writing SWMS and JSA
- Review & Manage Program - Writing short term programs - as required
- Managing Daily Diaries.
- Reporting to the Site Manager
- Stability with previous employers
- A background in the fit out/refurb sector. Small new build will also be considered
- A team player
- Have a carpentry background
- Working for a builder who are in a growth period
- Work for a builder who offer a real work/life balance
- Career progression a guarantee
- Strong pipeline of work
- Salary from $80K to $110K depending on experience
How to apply
If you are keen to hear more about the role please contact John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com