Established for over 15 years, they have built a strong reputation within the Joinery/Shopfitting market. Delivering projects up to $3M within the commercial sector with strong relationships with companies in the Sydney Metro Area. Growing year on year placing a strong emphasis on their company values and culture.
Due to an increased demand and workload they are someone to join their tight knit team based in their 1000sqm factory based near Marrickville.
- Reporting into the Factory Manager
- Organisation of day to day running of the factory
- Be involved in pre-production and shopdrawings.
- Management of tradesmen, CAD/CAM/CNC machines (SCM & Microvellum)
- Scheduling materials
- Liaison with Site Teams
- Trade background in Cabinet Making/Joinery/Carpentry highly desired
- Basic knowledge and experience in Joinery CAD
- Previous experience in a a Management/Operations capacity
- Attention to detail for QC/QA
- Chinese speaking (Mandarin/Cantonese)
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org