Well-established and leading joinery contractor operating for over 25 years. Through successful completed projects and reputation this joinery contractor has the capability in delivering NSW’s most prestigious and challenging projects.
- Commissioning and preparation of bill of quantities.
- Review tender and contract documentation.
- Preparation of tender packages.
- Request and review subcontractor & supplier quotations.
- Issue client requests for information.
- Prepare Tender submissions inclusive of tender schedules, construction methodologies, construction programs, staging plans, etc
- Experience across high end bespoke joinery projects
- 3 years + in a similar role
- Tendered projects up to $2M
- Be well presented and carry excellent communication skills
- Trade qualifications across joinery/shopfitting/cabinet making highly desired
- Work with NSW’s most reputable builders/architects and clientele
- Be mentored and benefit from an excellent management team and structure
- Focus on high-quality projects, suppliers, materials and techniques
- Dynamic feel culture working in a close-knit team
- Enjoy a diverse portfolio of projects across commercial, residential and hospitality.
- Excellent working environment with career progression, flexibility and remuneration.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org