This small Film & TV Logistics company provides production services to the film & TV industries including traffic management, security personnel, location servicing vehicles, unit and gear hire.
Seeking a fast-paced individual who thrives in a high-pressure environment and is skilled in handling multiple tasks at one time. You must be self motivated and understand financial numbers. The role will be based out of the warehouse in Marrickville so the successful candidate must be thick skinned and not looking for a corporate workplace.
Contract position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
You will be working with Xero.
- Clean up, streamline and chase all existing invoices for the 3 businesses (all under the one owner)
- Process daily invoicing and job costing
- Ensuring correct rates are applied in line with client rates or quotations
- Resolve billing errors and investigate invoicing discrepancies
- Follow up on purchase orders relevant to costing
- Analyse and maintain an outstanding list and report to supervisors with updated data
- Liaise with clients as required
- General administrative duties
- Accounts receivable invoicing experience
- Experience working with Xero beneficial
- "can do" attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive customer-focused approach is essential
- Demonstrated data entry skills in high paced environment
- Stable work history
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Legal working status
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com