- Traditional Australian builder with strong reputation
- Supportive / friendly culture within professional environment
- Educational, Aged Care and high end Residential
4 decades of experience delivering work for well-known government organisations as well as private sector educational and aged care providers. In the last 2 years they have started making a name for themselves in the high-spec lux residential market. They have delivered a handful of projects and in the next 12-18 months have serval more in planning stages.
The position will suit a degree qualified contract administrator that has delivered several projects from start to finish and is able to plan and manage their own workload. Reporting into a Project Manager you will be required to help administrator contracts from procurement through to final accounts, including looking after the head contract with the client. This is an office based position that will regularly visits sites to attend site meetings so you must have a valid drivers lic
Will suit someone who is ready to take the next step into Project Management, working closely with the leadership team in the first 6 months you will receive the training and mentoring to progress to PM after delivering your first project.
Company Culture / Benefits
This organisation has a solid reputation within the NSW market working with many prestigious schools, aged care providers and high end residential architects. The senior management works in a collaboratively manner to achieve the best results for their client and maintain a professional and friendly culture. You will be rewarded with a salary up to 150K and be personally mentored by senior leadership to progress to Project Management within 6-12 months.
Qualifications / Skills
- Construction Management or related degree or related and 5+ years experience
- Strong negotiation skills and highly developed local subbie knowledge
- Strong contractual knowledge and ability to deal with head contact
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Highly developed IT skills and keen eye for detail