Award-winning, boutique, interior design practice located in the Eastern Suburbs is seeking a mid-level Interior Designer to join their studio on a temporary basis.
With a significant increase in work coming through, my client is seeking a designer with strong vectorworks capabilities to join their office for 4-6 weeks to help out with the design and documentation of commercial and residential projects.
Working as an Interior Designer for my client will see you working directly with the directors of the company, across the full scope of retail, hospitality, workplace and residential projects.
You'll need to have a strong proficiency with Vectorworks and excellent communication skills for this position. Ideally you'll be available for an immediate start and have prior experience working on hospitality projects.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- A strong understanding and prior industry experience using Vectorworks
- Exceptional design and communication skills
- Prior experience working from concept to delivery, ideally on hospitality projects
- SketchUp and Adobe Suite Knowledge
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design or an equivalent
- Full Australian Working Rights
If this position appeals to you and you'd like to submit an application, please click 'Apply Now'. If you would like more information regarding this position, or have a confidential chat, please give Christina Ryan a call on 02 8252 4020 or email her on email@example.com