Join a dynamic multi-disciplinary design studio located within the Sydney metro area, on mid-large scale retail, hospitality, residential and commercial projects.
Their Sydney based office is home to approximately 50 design professionals, spread across Architecture and Interior Design. They work seamlessly together to ensure all projects are delivered to the highest of quality.
My client is looking for a solid mid level interior designer, who's confident in their ability to work within a team, assisting on projects within any stages of design and documentation on multiple projects simultaneously.
Working as a Mid level Interior Designer for my client, you will be involved with the design and documentation phases on a variety of projects, liaising with and presenting to clients alongside a Senior Interior Designer and ensuring projects are running smoothly, on time and within budget.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- A minimum of 4 years working locally within the industry, experience working on hospitality, retail, aged care and/or residential projects desired
- Proficiency with Revit
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary practice or a knowledge of Interior Architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- A Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent discipline
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you believe you'd be a suitable candidate for this position, please submit your application including your CV and Portfolio in one combined PDF.
For more information regarding this role, feel free to call or email Alexandra Lowe on 02 8252 4027 OR email@example.com