An industry leading Building Services Consultancy with a strong national presence as experts in the Design of MEP Services. Working across multiple market sectors in Australia with an impressive array of landmark projects in the pipeline over the coming 12 months.
Broad range of projects ranging in value, mostly within exciting markets such as; critical systems, education, government, healthcare, age care, commercial etc.
Working closely with the Hydraulic Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Preparing documentation using Revit and AutoCAD
- Managing and deliver drafting / design building services work packages relating to hydraulic projects.
- Execute drafting work within time constraints to a professional standard
- Produce detailed, coordinated Hydraulic services models and attend interdisciplinary coordination workshops
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Ideally 3+ years hydraulic drafting experience.
- Minimum 1+ year using Revit MEP.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident.