Seeking an experienced Hydraulic Design Engineer with Building Services Consultancy experience in Australia.
The successful candidate will thrive working as part of an experienced and dynamic team!
The client has a well established, multi-disciplinary Building Services team. They are considered one of Sydney's top Building Services Consultancies. This superb firm currently have a requirement for a Junior to Intermediate level Hydraulic Design Engineer to join their team.
Build on your Hydraulic Design Engineering experience in a Consultancy that covers a wide range of Building industries - Retail, Residential, Commercial and more!
- 2-4 years experience in Hydraulic Buildings Design in Australia
- Junior to Intermediate level engineer
- Building services experience in AU essential
- Relevant Engineering Degree or Time Served Plumbing
- Fit-out/new-build Design experience
- Familiar with a range of industry projects
- Passion for building services!
- Close-knit team
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly culture
- Exciting career path
- Training and Career development!
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and will have experience delivering quality Hydraulic design services.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!