To work in coordination with the Service Coordinator, for the day to day scheduling of a team of dedicated air conditioning trades. Working as part of a group to satisfy the requirements of contracted customers and their maintenance agreements.
- Supervise and work in conjunction with the Service Coordinator to provide superior customer service for all maintenance and services requests.
- Supervise service technicians, assist technically in house and onsite, when required.
- Work in conjunction with the Service Coordinator to coordinate and schedule technicians to meet the service requirement of customers in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Promote a high quality of work and focus on delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- Providing support and guidance to the service team to ensure they can deliver the dedicated service and maintenance as per project deliverables or maintenance contracts.
- To be responsible for the purchasing of parts, materials and equipment for trade personnel within budget.
- Supervising all quoting and invoicing for the service department.
- Management of stock control and costs.
- Weekly reviewing performance, costs, expenditure, wastage and staffing.
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer service initiatives are in place and upselling is occurring where possible.
- Management of expense related costs, stocktaking and stock control in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Complete all on line inductions as requested.
- To communicate regularly with customers and suppliers regarding services.
- To develop and maintain excellent lines of communication and build rapport with customers, suppliers, sub-contractors and key personnel.
- Liaison regularly with internal teams to develop a strong team culture.
- Providing increased communication to all parties as part of any maintenance contracts.
- Proving ongoing support to the Service area of the business in all aspects of the people management and general day-to-day tasks and priorities, this includes hiring, induction, training, appraisals, ongoing performance and staff development.
- Analysing performance and providing feedback, guidance, training.
- Overseeing the performance management of the entire team to achieve the desired results in supporting business growth.
- Overseeing and as required, involvement the ongoing training and technical growth of the staff.
- Involvement in any staff performance related issues being addressed with clear documented action plans for improvements.
- An understanding of the policies, procedures and staff guidelines in terms of compliance.
- Constant review of the labour costs with efficient structuring of staff.
- Regular reporting to the Managing Director to ensure that all expenses and costs are accounted for and required.
- Participating in weekly management meetings to provide reports on sales and feedback on the service department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an established Service Manager that is seeking a new opportunity or an experienced Service Technician/Supervisor/Team Leader with management experience that would be interested in stepping up into a Service Manager role.
If you would be interested in applying for this opportunity or would like to discuss the role in more detail then please click "APPLY NOW" or call me on 0424 172 140.