- 6 month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Based in Sydney's Inner West
- Immediate start required!!
Opportunity to join the NSW Government, in a department that delivers a diverse range of essential services and supports to the community of NSW at the point in their lives where they come into contact with either the criminal or civil justice system.
- Review workers compensation and injury management data and reporting to draw together multiple data sets into a single report
- Identify trends from the data set and key injury risk areas
- Provide solutions to stagnated RTW, improved ways of working with the claims manager
- Coordinate and implement a range of initiatives to support Injury Management (IM) services.
- Contribute to regular reporting on IM data and performance metrics.
- Provide day to day advice and communications to relevant stakeholders regarding current initiatives, status, and implementation issues.
- Assist in the preparation of a range of IM program-related documents as instructed.
- Assist in managing and implementing IM processes and projects.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Prior experience working in the government or public sector is highly desirable.
- Recent experience in Injury Management and Workers Compensation within a NSW based organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in Injury Management OR equivalent level of local experience is ESSENTIAL