We are looking for a HR Administrator to join our client, an NSW State government agency, on a contractual basis.
- 6 month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Go into 2023 with a new role
- Hybrid Role - Work from the Department's Office in Burwood and home
- $350 per day + super
The primary purpose of the role:
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver a high standard of customer service, ensuring accurate and timely processing of end-to-end transactions relating to establishments, human resource administration or employment services, in accordance with legislation, awards, policies and procedures.
• Provide consistent high-quality customer service by accurately and efficiently processing all required people services transactions, handling enquiries and preparing reports.
• Apply standard operating procedures (SOPs) consistently to deliver timely and compliant end-to-end processing of transactions and resolution of escalated enquiries, in order to ensure the service complies with awards, legislation and Department policies.
• Maintain employee records to ensure that they are current, accurate, easily accessible and kept in a confidential manner
• Escalate more complex enquiries and transactions to ensure the timely and effective resolution of issues, providing feedback to the customer to ensure they are aware of the progress of their enquiry and transaction
• Achieve the required shared services performance levels in terms of customer satisfaction, efficiency and effectiveness for people services
• Effectively use a range of computerised systems, technology and telephony solutions to undertake work tasks, refer or escalate work tasks, enter data and maintain up-to-date records in order to facilitate work allocation, performance analysis and service improvement.
- Eligibility work full-time in Australia
- Previous experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
Excellent people skills and communication skills
- Must be able to start ASAP and pass a full background check
- MUST BE DOUBLE VACCINATED
If you are interested in a confidential discussion regarding this role, please forward an up to date copy of your resume to email@example.com or call Jazeema now on 028 252 4011