Established within the market for over 20 years, they are renowned for providing projects that beat their clients expectations. They have won MBA awards for architectural home builds in multiple categories for the past 10 years and continue to be nominated for their outstanding work.
With a strong base of existing clientele, they are the preferred builder for the high-profile architects within Sydney.
With this company you have a rare chance to not only work on eye catching architecturally designed single dwelling properties but also commercial projects such as hospital extensions, high-end units and unique hospitality projects.
It will be your responsibility to set up safety systems across the company as it goes and start to take on more sizeable projects. Reporting directly into the directors of the company you will have high levels of autonomy to complete the job in the way you see fit
They are looking for someone who is either an experienced WHS advisor for their current company and is looking for a change or someone is looking to progress their career forward within a well established company. It will be your responsibility to make sure that the regulations are taken on by the employees of the company and maintained on site.
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislation.
Qualifications / Skills
- Experience in Integrated Management Systems & full knowledge of ISO9001 & AS/NZ4801 standards
- Cert IV Work Health & Safety
- Training & Assessment Cert.
- Ability to undertake internal auditing
- Excellent written skills & experience in writing policies & procedures
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word & Excel
- Knowledge of environmental compliance
As a business they pride themselves in their relationships and they a strong ethics across the business so it's essential that you are able align with their principles. You'll work in a small team so building solid rapport internally and with client and subcontractors alike is also essential.
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email email@example.com