Working for a Tier Two Builder with a large portfolio of jobs that has worked in conjunction with their values to build a highly regarded reputation within the Australian construction market. The company in question currently undertaking a large project within Western Sydney that is first of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Reporting directly into the Project Manager & Safety Manager
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislation.
- Previous experience in a safety role specialising in commercial or education projects is essential
- Passionate about safety
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or relevant experience
- Certification in Lead Auditing/OHS Management systems
- Knowledge of Work Cover and Injury Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally
- Site experience essential with the ability lead tool box talks.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com