This Sydney based multi-disciplined Civil Engineering Contractor are highly regarded within the civil industry and are renowned for providing excellent service on a range of road, subdivision and earthwork projects throughout NSW. Established for over 30 years this company pride themselves on making a mark on the industry and growing from strength to strength. Due to project wins the company is expanding their NSW office and they are on the search for an experienced Supervisor.
- Performing all OH&S activities on site
- Liaising with all departments on site and the client
- Managing site crews
- Liaise directly with clients.
- Carry out weekly works plan with Project Managers
- Ensure all works are carried out within project budget and specification.
- Strong civil construction experience working on road, rail, subdivision and earthworks projects.
- At least 5 years' experience working on Civil projects
- Managed previous projects from $500k to $50m in value
- Prior experience working on civil projects would be highly desirable.
- Candidates should have experience managing multiple subcontractors and crews on site.
- Ability to read and interpret construction programs and identify key stages within the project
Please click the link below or for more information contact Dan Kundi on 0407091397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org