About the Business:
Leading Australian architectural firm based in Sydney. They deliver award-winning urban, interior, heritage and graphic design. Seeking a high calibre applicant who’s not only talented but enjoys a dynamic, progressive, challenging and fun workplace environment.
Ideally looking for someone from a graphics design background, who is also interested in marketing, business development and a bit of administration.
Seeking a creative writer and thinker with strong digital and traditional media expertise you will produce and coordinate market leading content and communications for the practice.
You will ideally have come from Architecture prior and be:
- Producing, managing and coordinating all tender submissions with support from Graphics
- Managing all tender portal subscriptions, actively searching for new tender opportunities;
- Thought leadership development and publishing;
- Content creation and proposal support;
- Business development + pipeline support;
- Marketing campaign execution;
- Collate external publications and media.
- Following up on submission outcomes as required, and track outcomes and all feedback;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar professional services organisation;
- Experience working closely with business executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional relationship and influencing skills;
- Strong administrative and organisational skills;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- Strong attention to detail
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Discounted gym memberships, personal and flexible working arrangements.
- Professional development and training
- Attendance at industry events
- Mentoring Program
- Regular Social Events including regular drinks after work, team events and work functions.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com