Site Manager - $25m Boutique Residential Project
|Job Title:||Site Manager - $25m Boutique Residential Project|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 10:09|
After winning multiple awards in Melbourne over the past 40 years they are now looking to make their mark on the NSW market and are already generating some positive noise.
They currently have 7 projects running in Sydney with a eight project about to start and are in need of a n experienced Site Manager to join the business and deliver a luxury residential project located in the Eastern Suburbs which is worth around the $20M mark.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business and they are looking for someone who is looking to grow with the team. You will report directly to a Construction Manager and Project Manager who are running the NSW branch and be seen as a senior part of the team, they have a flat line friendly management structure.
The Site Manager this well established large mid-tier builder is looking for will have:
• 10 year's plus experience as a Site Manager
• Come from a tier 2 background
• Ideally have experience working on residential projects although large scale commercial will be considered
• Experience delivering projects of $20M plus
• Showing stability with past employers
• Have experience with known builders in Australia
• Keen to succeed
• Able to run a team and be a mentor
• Ability to program and take full responsibility for your project
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established builder who are new to Sydney and are making their mark.
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role then please email your CV to John Ainge at email@example.com or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0400 516 014