A D&C builder who have been operating across QLD for nearly 70 years and are well established across a wide range of sectors including: commercial, industrial, retail, education, residential, health care, aged care and fit out. This family owned builder boasts an impressive portfolio of repeat clients and are busiest across commercial, residential and aged care projects. They have a fantastic reputation in the QLD market and are a dominant force in building projects of a value of anything up to $70M but their bread and butter are projects around the $15M to $30M mark.
About the Role – Foreman
They are looking for a Foreman to join the business to deliver a $32M Industrial project located in South West Brisbane. You will be site based and will report directly to the Site Manager. You will be responsible for assisting the Site Manager with driving subcontractors on site as well as assisting with site safety, tool box talks, QA and dealing with any construction issues. The site team will also consist of a Project Manager, Contracts Administrator and Safety Officer who will work closely for successful project completion.
Skills and Experience
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Have the relevant experience to call yourself an experienced Foreman
- Have experience delivering commercial or industrial projects of $25M plus
- Have stability on your CV
- Excellent subbie management skills
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to spend the next 10 years with a builder who are highly respected in the QLD building market with 2 offices located in QLD.
Work for a builder:
- With a strong network of loyal subbies
- Who have a strong leadership team with a wealth of industry experience
- Who invest in their people
- Who are continually picking up Master Builder Awards
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com