Established over 40 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland are looking to add a couple of key people to their Brisbane team. They only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They specialise in the commercial, health, aged care and industrial sectors with projects valuing anything from $5M to $30M.
About the Role – Foreman
Due to continued growth and recent successful tenders they are now looking for an up an experienced General Foreman to join their team delivering a $22M agedcare project on the Sunshine Coast. You will join an experienced team who will support your continued growth and career progression.
Skills and Experience
- Worked for a similar size builder in Australia
- Mixed project portfolio but health and agedcare is preferred
- Come from a trade background
- Have stability on your CV
- Previously worked for a Tier 2 builder
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work on the Sunshine Coast with a highly respected builder in the QLD market.
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com