One of Australia's largest privately owned construction companies who have a strong presence up and down the eastern seaboard, turn over in excess of $800M and have a combined workforce of over 400 people and deliver works with federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and blue chip corporates.
Due to a number of key projects secured throughout Sydney, they are seeking a Foreman for the delivery of a Retail Precinct Project. Based on the North Shore the scope of works includes a redevelopment of a community space with carpark upgrades and the addition of retail spaces.
Duties will include:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met.
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Come from a trade background
- Experience on projects from $30M plus
- Minimum of 3 years plus experience as a Foreman
- Stability on your CV is a must
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy
- Commercial/health/retail experience is preferred
- Experience with a well-known mid-tier builder
- Be well presented and keen to progress in your career
- Must be a team player
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on email@example.com