This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including refurbishments for commercial, retail and education clients with projects valuing anything from $10M to $70M. They are a very successful refurbishment and fit out builder who have a great reputation across QLD and are continually winning work.
About the Role – Night Foreman
Due to requirements on a busy and demanding retail project they are looking for an experienced Foreman to assist with night supervision in Brisbane. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Site Manager. They are looking for this person to start in July.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience with a known builder working on large scale refurbishment projects
- Must have QBCC supervisor or builder licence
- Must have current and up to date First Aid
- Working on a large retail refurbishment project
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com