Established in NSW over 20 years this well established and award winning builder has gone from strength to strength and over the last 3 years have become a major player competing against NSW’s leading mid-tier builders. They have an annual turnover of $300M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
They have a solid reputation for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, age care and more recently fitout sector. With their projects valuing from $10M to $100M they are able to offer a variety of projects to ensure staff are challenged.
Culture / Benefits
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and they systems they adopt are first class.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees
Position / Ideal background / skills
- You will work alongside a Site Manager helping to delivery fitout and refurbishment projects valued to $25M
- Carpentry trade along with tertiary qualifications within building/construction would be advantageous
- Strong buildability knowledge and demonstrated experience working within the tier two market with reputable builders
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to motivate and drive the team / project
- Ability to get the best out of people and promote best practices
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good IT skills