A well established fire protection specialist that have been established as a leading player in the fire market in NSW for a number of decades. Due to a number of new projects awarded, they are expanding their team and looking to bring on board an experienced Fire Technician with strong install experience.
Our client has excellent networks throughout NSW and offer a full fire protection service to clients; that includes; installing, servicing, commissioning, testing and repairing a variety of fire systems and fire equipment on a variety of commercial and mixed use buildings across NSW.
You'll be responsible for servicing various fire systems and related equipment for key clients throughout Sydney metro.
Key responsibilities include; servicing, repairing, installing, testing, programming and maintaining Fire systems.
- Electrical trade qualifications - essential as you will also be involved in 240V works.
- Experience in testing, service and programming.
- Current manual NSW drivers licence;
- Highly organised and reliable with a commitment to work to the highest standard
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write technical reports
- Highly competitive annual salary,
- You will be working on a number of high profile building projects across NSW
- Long-term permanent opportunity with a well established contractor
- Highly reputable fire protection specialist.
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org