Based in their Central Coast Branch this Fire Business are highly progressive, dynamic and Australian owned who have a solid relationships across the industry. With contracts across a diverse range of project sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Aged Care, Hospitality, Education etc.
About the role:
You'll be responsible for servicing various fire systems and related equipment for key clients throughout the Central Coast region.
Key responsibilities include; servicing, repairing, installing, testing, programming and maintaining Fire systems.
You will have full support but also autonomy and joining a business with a key focus on looking after their staff from promoting within. Extensive support, training and professional development is on offer.
- Electrical trade qualifications - essential as you will also be involved in 240V works.
- Experience in testing, service and programming.
- Current NSW drivers licence.
- Highly organised and reliable with a commitment to work to the highest standard.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write technical reports.
- A highly supportive culture
- Ongoing training opportunities and career advancement
- Highly competitive hourly rate - $40-45/ph + depending on experience
- Fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone;
- A variety of other attractive benefits that will be discussed at the interview.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com