Established for over 20 years, this Industry Leading facade contractor are seeking a Facade Design Engineer to join their national team. Highly diverse and experienced management team who will mentor and drive your career. This contractor utilises leading technology such as 3D printing and modelling within their prototyping and design process.
Due to an expansion and a demand for Curtain wall and facade within the commercial industry they are seeking a Facade Engineer Design to assist with the upcoming demand. You will be reporting into a Design and Drafting Design Manager who are highly experienced and will support you in your career, you will be working across the design process including ECI and be involved with the preparation of Facade shop drawings up to the value of $30M, you will be highly detailed, have a strong understanding of construction methodology and involved throughout the construction cycle.
- Keen eye for detail
- 2 years + experience in Façade Engineering/Design
- Prepare shop and setout drawings and elevations.
- Have the ability to review and coordinate project performance
- AutoCAD 2/3D or relevant.
- Previous experience in either windows, doors, glassing, curtain walls, cladding and/or facades essential.
- Top Tier contractor
- Work on NSW’s most iconic projects
- Education, Health, Government & Commercial Projects
- Flexible and relaxed work culture
- Highly experience and open-minded management team
- Utilise the most advanced technology in the industry
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org