Builder of choice working in the commercial, retail and hospitality sectors they are able to deliver projects up to $150mill and have done so successfully through developed systems and clear and concise management.
The three Directors are seeking an extension of themselves to support their busy dairies and support the wider business.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Extensive Diary, travel and email management for the Directors
- Ensuring quarterly team events are upheld by keeping tabs on when they last were and whn they need to be
- Managing other internal and external events and run the project end-to-end, including planning, budgeting, and following up with customers
- Liaise with external partners and business guests as appropriate to organise meetings
- Drive team activities, including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, supply ordering, and other key logistics.
- Collaborate closely with Managers and their teams
- Manage social media platforms
- Provide and/or create reports and presentations through in-depth data gathering and process management; special projects as requested, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Expenses management for Directors - JobPac and Procore
- Preparing info for meetings and followups
- IT support
- PA duties
- Salesforce - managing and printing out reports
- Liaising with wider national employees
- Experience as a high level EA supporting senior management in property or construction
- 8-10 years' experience
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- Approachable and personable
- highly organised, precise, proactive and reliable
- competency in MS Word and Excel and social media platforms
- a desire to contribute to the success of the practice
- Salesforce knowledge is a must
- Great culture and internal support
- Be the extension of the Directors
- Busy and fast paced role
- $90-100k + Super
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com