Established for some 20 years this successful family run builder are quietly building their reputation through excellent planning and resource management while executing and delivering projects to a high standard.
Covering building and refurbishment projects in the commercial, education, residential, rail infrastructure and retail sectors they continue to grow through excellent customer satisfaction and delivering a quality project.
Working as an estimator you will be responsible for completing a full 360 role.
You'll work closely with the project team and get some delivery exposure but primarily you will be responsible for the tendering phase of the project.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fit out contractor
- Prior exposure to CUBIT, Cost X or Procore
- Ideally Western Sydney based
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Looking to make a career within estimating
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Quantity surveying or a similar field.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com