- Established nearly 14 years ago this builder has strong links to the the Department of Education, Catholic Schools, Aged Care and Local Authorities delivering projects up to $10m. They have a great reputation and the majority of their work is negotiated.
- Due to continued success we are looking for an Estimator to join the business on a full time permanent basis.
- You'll be office based in Caringbah working across an array of different projects. Experience in the above construction types would be an advantage.
- They are known for delivering commercial, Education and Community projects to the highest level in the private and public sectors with their projects ranging from $2m to $10m, they are also known for having an excellent staff retention rate.
- The company culture is good, they have a great working environment with regular initiatives to assist in your career and personal development coupled with good social activities to keep the environment as stress free as possible. The Director is a family focus individual and understands family matters have to be attended so there is flexibility on offer.
To be successful for this role you will ideally have:
- Solid experience with a reputable builder.
- Stability on your CV with previous employers.
- Be well presented and strong communication skills with the ability to develop strong relationships.
- Eager to succeed and develop your career up the Estimating Management route.
- With a a close nit team you'll work with a Project Managers, and the Director all of whom will offer a hands approach and will assist with you career development.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com