- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary$100K - $140K
- Job type Permanent
- Sectors CGC CoverConstruction
- Office based role, oversee 1-2 tenders per month
- Would suit someone at a junior to intermediate level
- Help bring to life houses in Sydney’s most sort after suburbs
- For over 30 years this award-winning builder has been bringing to life some of the most extraordinary homes.
- They work with leading architects and designers and have a nothing is too difficult philosophy.
- Many of the company’s staff have been there 10 + years and senior management still have a passion and drive to delivery beautiful homes.
- This is a newly created role and will be the sole estimator in the business.
- The position will work closely with the senior management delivering between 1-2 tenders per month.
- Projects are all high end, complex and bespoke houses based in Sydney valued from 10M – 30M
- Per year they tender between 6-10 large scale projects with the remainder of the time allocated to repeat renovation or maintenance works for existing clients
- Trade background is highly desirable with tertiary qualifications advantageous
- Previously experience pricing / tendering projects in excess of 5M
- High end residential experience is essential, ideally coming from a site/building background with a in depth understanding of the complexities of the luxury residential market
- Good local trade knowledge in the lux residential market
- Ability to adapt to in house IT systems - experience using Excel is essential
As a business my client leads the way with career development and has an emphasis on commercial acumen and client relationships. Across the business all departments work in collaboration to ensure project success for all stakeholders and have enjoyed repeat work from clients since their inception They have multiple offices in NSW / ACT delivering architecturally designed homes.
If you are keen to hear more about this organisation and position, please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428433876 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
All applications made are confidential