Our client are a Government wide organisation within the Transport sector who have identified a number of contract requirements for an Electrical Engineering Analyst to work within the Engineering & Maintenance Directorate of the Asset Maintenance Division.
Working under the direction of subject matter experts provide the technical leadership for the development, review or improvement of Electrical Technical Maintenance Plans (TMP) currently categorised as 'backlog', through the application of Sydney Trains approved methodologies and procedures. You will be responsible for the delivery of the data acquisition and analysis function for the program by identifying and sourcing relevant data, conducting statistical analysis and preparing evidence files to support recommendations for change.
- Determine the type and status of the required activity
- Create, prioritise and maintain a schedule of work to manage TMP backlog reduction within the agreed timeframe.
- Formally report progress on a weekly basis.
- Organise and facilitate technical workshops with stakeholders
- Manage outcomes by following the Sydney Trains Maintenance Requirements Analysis methodology
- Draft proposed changes and supporting documents to Sydney Trains standards and review with stakeholders
- Obtain approval for release, and manage the publication and distribution process
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering discipline (AQF level 5 or above) supplemented with practical experience in maintenance of Electrical infrastructure or equivalent complex operational systems.
- Understanding of engineering principles and practices as applied to rail engineering or other appropriate engineering fields and knowledge of relevant Australian and International standards.
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience of performing FMECA and RCM analysis with experience in reliability engineering using statistical analysis tools and databases.
- Ability to conduct detailed investigations, including risk analysis, and to provide clear and decisive results and written reports.
- Sound oral and written communication skills, and ability to facilitate and manage workshops / technical reference teams from diverse backgrounds.