We are recruiting an experienced permanent full-time Document Controller to join a Global engineering consultancy in the Sydney CBD.
Major Project wins and growth have created a need for a Document Controller to support the project site teams and Sydney office.
Must have experience having used IBM Rational DOORS software, to assist with implementation and usage.
Must also have experience using project specific software for example Incite, Project Centre, Team Binder, Aconex - Essential.
- Providing end-to-end high-level of document control and QA (including reviews for correct numbering, revisions, status, format, title and legibility) whilst demonstrating your excellent relationship building skills;
- Arranging and controlling the flow of documents internally within the departments and with external parties;
- Ensuring all project requirements are met with respect to incoming and outgoing documentation and in accordance with accepted company and project procedures and required deadlines, from project start-up to handover.
- 5+ years' relevant document control experience and use of document management software in engineering or construction;
- Tertiary qualification in computer science, business administration or similar field.
- Experience using IBM Rational DOORS software
- Experience in using project specific software such as Incite, Project Centre and Team Binder is essential.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally;
- Highly-organised and work with a high-level of attention to detail;
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com