|Job Title:||Development Manager|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 16:32|
My client is a financially stable organisation that has overcome adversities, delivering highly sort after residential developments within NSW.
With a number of multi award winning developments leading to the sustainable and continuous growth of the business who are now offering you the foundations to grow and develop your own career starting with current development plans.
You will be holding a fundamental role within the business as a Development Manager with duties to include:
- advising with land and property search for future development
- ensuring finances are in place or understanding borrowing capacity
- Co-ordinating process and liaising with consultants i.e solicitors, architect, surveyor, town planner and estate agents.
- advising in the concept design
- assessing council development and planning policies
- gauging market demand in the area
- analysis of neighbourhood character
- referring to local council and town planning requirements and regulations along with potential objections
- advising in the ultimate decision on purchase
- negotiation of land/property purchase
- liaising with Architect to draw up plans to fit relevant state planning codes and local development guidelines
- submission for development approval permit, negotiating change
- oversee the documentation of working drawings
In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate not only in person, but also in your CV the following:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- a proven track record in a similar position
- relevant tertiary qualifications
- exposure to high end residential projects.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 0401 926 780.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's