In this role you will lead, direct and coordinate the delivery and management of one of Australia's major infrastructure projects. Project cost and scale in excess of $1bn.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate an excellent track record of delivering major and complex railway projects.
- Deliver the project with clearly defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints,
- Provide management, leadership, professional and technical guidance in the delivery phases of the works; monitors the work being conducted; controls processes to ensure contract compliance and manages processes to ensure that the works are delivered to the required standards and in accordance with safe work methods and risk management practices,
- Work closely as part of the Executive management team to source, leverage and lead the expertise and specialist technical resources required for the successful delivery of the Project.
- Demonstrated and substantial industry experience in the delivery of major large-scale infrastructure and transport systems with a record of achievement in major brownfields work that ensures investment over both the short and long term and positive outcomes for the economy and the creation of dynamic communities,
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering, business management, built environment or transport infrastructure related fields,
- Highly developed leadership, project planning and management expertise including leading multi-disciplinary project teams,
- Extensive knowledge of the structure of public and private transport industries in NSW, associated legislation and safety standards.
To discuss in detail, please contact our Government rail specialist George Hvid: George.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0427 933 873