- Near Mascot
- Customer Service, Facilities Coordination
- Construction Administration
Builder of choice reaching their 15th year anniversary. Working in the commercial, retail and hospitality sectors they are able to deliver projects ranging from $1m to $20m and have done so successfully through developed systems and clear and concise management.
Seeking Permanent Customer Service / Facilities / Service Coordinator.
The firm is setting up the customer hotline for facilities jobs, aftercare, live jobs, warranties etc and for this person to manage all the communications including emails.
They use Procore and Jobpac (can train on these). They have also set up an app for this called 'Service Made'. So if you have construction admin experience and service coordination experience this would be beneficial.
This role will be to bring the whole function up from scratch and then to later manage a team, as this will be a national role for repair and maintenance.
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of facilities maintenance services and job information nationally
- Manage facilities maintenance services, which encompasses HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, ad hoc support and all related construction admin services
- Monitor, control and manage work orders and job requests to meet customer expectations and internal KPI’s
- Respond to reported maintenance issues and coordinate efficient and effective responses
- Build effective working relationships internally and externally
- Maintain strong customer relationships through regular meetings and communications
- Receive and manage incoming calls accordingly
- Assist with processing of quotations
- Proven experience in a similar role within facilities maintenance, property, real estate, logistics or construction
- Exceptional communication and multitasking skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Friendly and sociable personality
- Quick learner
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Proven experience meeting & exceeding KPIs
- Based on experience but from $65k - 75k
- Supportive team and culture
- Career growth and Management opportunities
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com