- 3-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government!
- Based in Nowra
- Desired start date - ASAP
Our client is making it easier for people and businesses across NSW to access government services. They have successfully transformed and streamlined NSW Government service delivery with cutting edge digital solutions and an award-winning culture of passion and teamwork.
We are specifically looking for professionals who have excellent listening skills, possess a high level of empathy, have the ability to manage people's emotions and also the ability to adjust their behaviour/approach to the enquiry based on the customer's response. You will be dealing with customers who are in extremely stressful situations. Your role is to guide, support and connect the customer to the right areas of the business whilst displaying high levels of empathy in such a distressing time for them.
- Deliver efficient and effective customer service within a call centre environment
- Exercising initiative when obtaining information from and dealing with customers
- Responding appropriately to customers efficiently and accurately
- Operating the contact centre telephone and other communication systems
- Dealing effectively with enquiries and complaints from customers that may present with uncooperative, disruptive or abusive behaviour
- Working within a high volume, high-pressure contact centre environment
- Developing and maintaining a good knowledge of information resources and operating practices and procedures
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- Minimum 5 years experience within customer service, preferably in a call centre environment
- Prior experience working in the government or public sector is highly desirable