- Contract opportunity with the NSW State Government
- Based in Maitland, IMMEDIATE start
- Provide front-line customer support to members of the public!
- Respond to enquiries from customers on a wide range of matters and provide timely, accurate, and consistent advice and information on services via telephone, face to face or in writing as per organisational processes and standards
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with service delivery systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Educate client/customers on the rights and responsibilities of parties, requirements and services to raise community awareness and ensure compliance with legislation and/or processes
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements
- Provide a range of administrative and support services
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work on a ROTATING ROSTER. Hours of operation run MONDAY - FRIDAY, 7AM-7PM
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be confident working in a high volume call centre environment
- Must be able to start IMMEDIATELY
**PLEASE NOTE** As we are experiencing VERY high volumes of applicants, please do not call through to our main phone line or send an email application as we are unable to track these applications in our system!