Job Title: Cost Admin Officer- Project
Location: Chatswood, currently WFH
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 4 Months
Pay Rate: $34- $40ph, Plus Super
Hours of work: 38 hours per week
Our client is a State Government Resource Infrastructure organisation, due to growing workload they are looking to engage an experienced Environmental Consultant on a contract basis to their Parramatta team.
There work is primarily split into two parts
- 1) Clerk of works (InEight)
- Set up new projects in Ineight, to facilitate importing new created project SAP data.
- Prepare RFQ and send to Ariba to start the procurement process.
- Receive and enter BidBuild file from Vendor into InEight, to facilitate.
- Extend PO’s raised in SAP, to add lv 5 & 6 WBS Levels, and send to vendor.
- Facilitate the consolidation of delivery contractor forecasts into the SW In8 instance, completing and sending to SAP monthly.
- Backload project information as needed.
- 2) System support (InEight)
- Perform routine system support and administrative processes.
- Record and facilitate the successful close-out of issues raised, re the operation of In8 and its interfaces to make it operate as an integrated project controls platform (In8, P6 and SAP).
Experience & Skills Required
- Clerical and purchasing support type personnel, with min 2 years’ experience; or
- Graduates who wish to gain experience in a high volume, high value, contracting environment. Graduates such as building degree (construction mgt or quantity surveying), business admin (e.g. business or accounting) and/or engineering (e.g. civil or mechanical).
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work 38 per week
- Candidates must be able to provide details of 2 references
- Candidates must be able to pass a full background check if required