About the Business
One of Australia's most prestigious and progressive Construction and Infrastructure Consultancies are seeking an impeccably well presented and energetic Corporate Receptionist to join the team and be the face of the firm.
As a confident and energetic individual, you will provide a welcoming experience for all visitors to the office, while communicating the company brand through all interactions.
As the face of the office, you will be a highly presentable individual, both in person and over the phone.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will;
- Be the face of the company
- Meet & greet clients with above all friendliness
- Answer and direct calls to the correct employee
- Administration duties when requested and directed by the Office Manager
- Manage the booking system of internal meeting rooms.
- Manage stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- Offering refreshments to clients and visitors
- Offering refreshments or assistance with all internal employees who are present
- Influence collaboration and a smile on all in the office
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Receptionist
- Highly polished presentation, client focused, and friendly disposition.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft packages.
- Having worked in real-estate or property prior will be looked upon favorably, but not essential.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Prashilta on 02 8252 4023.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com