Seeking an impeccably well presented and energetic Corporate Receptionist to join the team and be the face of the firm.
As a confident and energetic individual, you will provide a welcoming experience for all visitors to the office, while communicating the company brand through all interactions.
Therefore we are looking for a highly presentable individual, as you will be first point of contact both in person and over the phone for the corporate Property development firm.
Attendance to the front desk is between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
Please do not apply if this is an issue for you.
Your daily duties will consist of but not limited to;
- Meet & greet clients.
- Answer the telephone and direct the call to the correct employee.
- Administration duties when requested.
- Order office supplies.
- Manage the booking system of internal meeting rooms.
- Coordinate tradespeople and contractors for any maintenance issues in the office.
- Manage stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- General clerical assistance as and when required.
- Offering refreshments to clients and visitors.
- Be a warm, welcoming and friendly face for all who enter the office.
- At least 1-2 years experience as a Receptionist or within Administration.
- Highly polished presentation, client focused, and friendly disposition.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft packages.
- Having worked in real-estate or property prior will be looked upon favourably but not essential.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident and if the hours of the desk attendance aren't an issue. Higher Salary compensates for the longer hours.
Apply below (applications sent over email will not be considered) or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com