Our client who are a state Government organisation within the transport sector have identified a high priority position for an experienced Contracts Administrator to work at the forefront of a major high priority Infrastructure project in Sydney.
The role will report directly into the Commercial Manager the role will involve supporting the compilation and construction of the tender, evaluating and selecting PSCs, obtaining prices, budgets and estimates for future works. In addition to this you will be expected to participate in performance reviews for contractors and PSCs. You will be expected to and to get out on site, understand the project, what it is they are delivering and to work closely with the engineers.
- Must posses a minimum of 8 years experience in commercial and contracts administration for infrastructure projects
- Strong level of experience in the delivery of major rail or road infrastructure projects.
- Experience in a client side role reviewing tender documents would be an advantage
- Knowlwge of RMS and TfNSW proceedures
- Ability to work in effectively as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
For more information and a detailed PD please call Rory immediately on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org